At SAS Accounting Services we can provide you with a Fee Protection Service to protect you from the costs that may arise as a result of a Tax or VAT Enquiry from HMRC.
An investigation could cost you money even if you’ve done nothing wrong and anyone can be selected:
a business, a director or an individual tax payer.
The Fee Protection we can provide is an all-embracing Policy that provides you with the ultimate protection.
The service covers up to the equivalent of £100,000 towards our professional fees resulting from an HMRC Enquiry.
Any compliance check started by HMRC regarding your compliance with:
- Income Tax and/or Corporation Tax Self-Assessment
- National Insurance
- Construction Industry
- National Minimum Wage or Gift Aid Legislation and Regulations and;
- Any consequent dispute with HMRC after the issue of an assessment, computation of liabilities, written decision, notice of VAT civil penalty or notice of underpayment of the National Minimum Wage.
- Inheritance Tax enquiries
- Child Tax Credit enquiries
- A compliance check carried out under HMRC Code of Practice 8 (provided fraud is disproved).
Peace of Mind
You’ll gain valuable access to highly experienced consultants who can provide you with their guidance and knowledge on a wide variety of subjects and issues.
Fee Protection Insurance Costs
An individual with no Self Employment Income and up to £50,000 gross rental income
Business Clients with a turnover up to £25m
A limited Company, LLP Partnership, or an individual who is required to complete the self employment pages of a tax return and/or has an annual gross rental income in excess of £50,000, trust, charities and non-profit organisations as regard their trading activities
All policies commence from 1st June. A pro-rata cost for a policy would apply for cover taken up after this date. Premiums are subject to annual review.
How to apply?
Please contact us directly on email@example.com for further information or to apply. All applications are handled securely and efficiently by our admin team at SAS Accounting Services.
A pdf version of the Fee Protection leaflet is available on request.
SAS Accounting Services is supported by Croner Taxwise Limited – the market leading Fee Protection Insurance provider in the UK.